Receiving a Reiki treatment is the most relaxing experience that you will ever have. As you close your eyes and blissfully drift into a deep level of relaxation, you will experience a deep sense of love, peace and calmness, as a gentle energy flows through you via the hands of your Reiki practitioner.
- Reiki is non-invasive and you lie fully clothed, on a massage table, under a blanket. You do not need to participate, or talk. Just allow yourself to relax completely and drift off, and you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated at the end of the session.
- Throughout the session, the hands of your Reiki practitioner may be lightly resting upon different parts of your body (perhaps your head, shoulders, hands, hips, legs or feet), or held some distance away from your body.
Reiki is a Japanese word meaning “Universal Life Force Energy”. The existence of this "life force energy" has been verified by scientific experiments. The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. It was brought to the attention of the western world by Dr Mikao Usui.
As Reiki activates and enhances the bodies natural ability to heal itself, medical doctors are considering the role it plays in the functioning of the immune system and the healing process.
It is accepted in hospitals as a complementary therapy which is effective in managing pain, anxiety, fatigue, nausea and improving health and well-being. Reiki safely supports medical treatments and traditional therapies, however it is not intended to replace orthodox western medicine. Plants and animals also respond well to the Reiki energy.
What does Reiki do?
- Reiki vitalizes both body and soul
- Reiki re-establishes spiritual equilibrium and mental well being
- Reiki functions on all levels, mental, spiritual, physical or emotional
- Reiki balances the bodies energies
- Reiki loosens up blocked energy and promotes a state of total relaxation
- Reiki cleanses the body poisons
- Reiki adjusts itself according to the needs of the recipient
- Reiki works with animals and plants
- Reiki is an extremely pleasant holistic method of healing
It is now possible to learn Reiki and use it for yourself and others very simply. *
This can be done in a weekend workshop which consists of theory, practical hands-on work and a series of Attunements, connecting you to the Reiki energy. The Reiki connection is transferred from Master to student by the Attunement and Reiki can be learnt and performed by anyone regardless of age, physical capabilities or intellect.
A Reiki Weekend Workshop is usually deeply relaxing, and can be an enlightening and life-changing experience, opening the doors to a world of self-empowerment, happiness and joy.
Reiki students find that simple life changes begin to flow following a Reiki Attunement, and their level of synchronicity and experiences of things just "falling into place" increases more and more as time goes on. They begin to notice feeling a deep connection with others, and a more importantly, a deep level of connection with themselves. As students begin to listen to their intuition and trust themselves more, they seem to develop the ability to observe whatever is going on in their life from a different perspective, and take control.
* More info coming soon about workshops. Keren has been a Reiki MasterTeacher for many years, and shared the beauty and power of Reiki with many students.
What Reiki is:
- Reiki is intuitive
- Reiki is kind and gentle
- Reiki is humble
- Reiki is empowering
- Reiki is universal unconditional love
- Reiki goes to wherever it is needed
- Reiki is appropriate to the recipient's needs
What Reiki is not:
- Reiki is not a religion
- Reiki is not tiring or draining
- Reiki does not use your energy
- Reiki does not use you to do the healing
- Reiki is not a vehicle for ego or narcissism
- Reiki does not make you "take on other people's stuff"
You can go ahead and book a session right now, or if you would like to call to discuss whatever is going on for you, I'd love to hear from you.
Call 0409 706727 or email email@example.com